This page features materials of election activities from the Victorian Division.
Media Releases from the 2016 Federal Election
Following Malcolm Turnbull’s Double Dissolution, the Victorian Division of the Australian Democrats pulled together to run two Senate Candidates, drawing second place on the Election Ballot Paper and reminding Victorian voters that there is still the option of electing candidates who will seek to find common ground with all parties, and represent compassionate, common sense policies that are evidence-based and solutions-focused.
Media releases from the Election are below.
- Australian Democrats announce Victorian Senate Team
- Announcing Senate Candidate, Wanda Mitchell-Cook
- Australian Democrats go ‘White Label’
- Universal Education must come first, say Australian Democrats
- Democrats champion education this Election
- Leave the Majors BLANK!
Gallery of Images